This is another image I took in Seattle. It is over a door that I used to walk past at least a half dozen times a week. So this week I am supposed to reach out to a guy that I used to work for at a ski resort near Seattle. I am kinda torn, I want to go and live there really bad but I feel like I should remain here in Phoenix. I know what my dad would tell me, that I should pray about it. And I believe that doing so actually means to search my heart to find the answer. I wish that it was an easy thing to do, you know just decide and do it. However I just don't know. The problem with that is that by not choosing you let the choice decide for you. I suppose that I am going to send the email and go from there. Oh and I meant to get on and post yesterday but got a little tied up with taking care of the demonboy. I sure do love that kid but he is quite the handful.Pricing Structure
All pricing can be negotiated.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.
9.10.07
Should I Stay or Should I Go?
This is another image I took in Seattle. It is over a door that I used to walk past at least a half dozen times a week. So this week I am supposed to reach out to a guy that I used to work for at a ski resort near Seattle. I am kinda torn, I want to go and live there really bad but I feel like I should remain here in Phoenix. I know what my dad would tell me, that I should pray about it. And I believe that doing so actually means to search my heart to find the answer. I wish that it was an easy thing to do, you know just decide and do it. However I just don't know. The problem with that is that by not choosing you let the choice decide for you. I suppose that I am going to send the email and go from there. Oh and I meant to get on and post yesterday but got a little tied up with taking care of the demonboy. I sure do love that kid but he is quite the handful.Posted by JeredLM @ 23:09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment