Today is the day you turn Ninety years old. Sadly you are no longer around from me to call you and tell you "I Love You". I haven't even been to see your grave. Because Grandma I haven't been back to my hometown for far to long. I know that you are no longer worrying about the day to day stuff we mortals do, but I wonder if you ever look down on us to see if we learned what you taught us. You were so small in stature and so great in spirit and I can't say that I have met a person who is stronger than you. When I was a kid I really didn't like going to do yardwork at your house, now looking back 15 years later I sure do appreciate those afternoons spent in your backyard. I do wish I knew you better, now that I am older, because I really have very few memories of you. I remember on some days after school you giving me toast and milk and that I ate it appreciatively but honestly that was an awful combination. I remember that you drove a land-yacht around town even when you had to see what was in front of you by looking through the steering wheel. Grandma Ruth I Love You, Happy Birthday.
Pricing Structure
All pricing can be negotiated.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.
10.10.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment