I don't have a whole lot to say today. I have a bunch of things happening and yet nothing going on. I need to remember to be patient. The things that I want to work out will do so according to the way they need to be. I just gotta keep getting up and going to work everyday and before I know it then I will be where I want and doing what I want.I met this girl today named Portland (I actually didn't ask her what her name is) and she and I chatted for a while via texting. I thought "nothing ventured nothing gained" and so I gave her my number. Well she thought it was cute and I will try to talk to her agian soon. I don't really care if anything comes of it between her and I. I am just feeling pretty good about the fact that I had the balls to do it and it seemed like it worked out.
My dad said something to me today that I really like. He told me that I was sensitive. He meant it in such a way that I am sensitive to what others are feeling and how to treat them. Also that I can take stock of the overall mood of a group of people and be able to do or say the best thing at the time. Well that is why I think Portland liked how I introduced myself.
This image by the way is from a file I found somewhere. I think it is a drawing done in charcoal. It was done by Vincent van Gogh, probably while he was in his preacher phase.


No comments:
Post a Comment