This Monk Fish is one of the very first photographs I ever took. I found it at the Pike Place Public Market in Seattle. I used to live up there and for a while I did some work with a cool cat named Hotte. He is a commercial photographer and for my first job he paid me with a camera. I think that this photo was on my first roll of film that I processed myself. I printed this on RC paper and then because I was playing around I solarized it.Pricing Structure
All pricing can be negotiated.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.
3.9.07
Monk Fish
This Monk Fish is one of the very first photographs I ever took. I found it at the Pike Place Public Market in Seattle. I used to live up there and for a while I did some work with a cool cat named Hotte. He is a commercial photographer and for my first job he paid me with a camera. I think that this photo was on my first roll of film that I processed myself. I printed this on RC paper and then because I was playing around I solarized it.Posted by JeredLM @ 11:43
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment