Thank you for visiting, I hope you will let me know what you think. Almost all the images that I created are available for purchase. I would love to have you buy one from me.
Even more I would really like to create something especially for you.
Have a great day and remember to 'Keep a happy thought.'
Please contact me at jeredmould@yahoo.com

Pricing Structure

All pricing can be negotiated.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.

2.9.07

Rare Cloudy Day

I was sitting at a bus stop one day and the clouds looked so spectacular I framed this up and took it. I almost always use a Canon A1 or AE1 and shoot using B&W film. I really like the way a 35mm feels in my hands and Canons are the perfect camera in my opinion. And although digital makes things somewhat easier to do certain things it lacks the tactile nature of the darkroom. This was printed as a 5X7 on FB paper.

No comments: