This cute little baby is one of my favorite images because it was a little cherub doll that I found somewhere which I ended up using in a series of images. So I was playing around one afternoon and I put a flashlight behind the head to try to make the eyes glow. I felt that it wasn't quite enough though so I saw this dead bug and it struck me as the perfect prop. Anyhow it looked to me almost like the baby was looking up and saying, 'Aren't you proud of me Mommy?' Pricing Structure
All pricing can be negotiated.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.
3.9.07
Proud Baby
This cute little baby is one of my favorite images because it was a little cherub doll that I found somewhere which I ended up using in a series of images. So I was playing around one afternoon and I put a flashlight behind the head to try to make the eyes glow. I felt that it wasn't quite enough though so I saw this dead bug and it struck me as the perfect prop. Anyhow it looked to me almost like the baby was looking up and saying, 'Aren't you proud of me Mommy?' Posted by JeredLM @ 23:46
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment