This is something I took at the Bright Angel Campground in the Grand Canyon. On the morning that I took this I also got chased by a pair of turkeys it really was pretty cool. Anyhow this rock formation was right in the campsite that I slept in that night. If you can't tell by now I don't really like taking pictures of people but of things.Pricing Structure
All pricing can be negotiated.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.
24.9.07
Bright Angel Rocks
This is something I took at the Bright Angel Campground in the Grand Canyon. On the morning that I took this I also got chased by a pair of turkeys it really was pretty cool. Anyhow this rock formation was right in the campsite that I slept in that night. If you can't tell by now I don't really like taking pictures of people but of things.Posted by JeredLM @ 21:38
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment