So since I am never going to die this won't actually become what my headstone looks like in 200 years or so, but when I drew this I was kinda thinking about what my headstone might look like. Anyway I am curious about what actually takes place when our body stops functioning. I know what I was taught growing up and I believe stuff; but honestly none of us, absolutely no one here on earth knows what happens to our mind/spirit/soul/whatever when our bodies die. I choose to believe that we are more than just bodily functions. I don't really have a clear idea what it will be like, but I can say that I am sure it must be beautiful. All one has to do is look around to see beauty and magic. I don't mean outside I mean literally everything in front of your eyes is an example of beauty and magic. Remember folks that it wasn't more then a few generations ago that what we call science was thought of as magic. Everything is beautiful, even death. If it weren't for the coffins which we encase these shells we call our bodies in then they would return to the earth as the elements which they are composed of and provide sustenance to other creatures.Pricing Structure
All pricing can be negotiated.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.
25.9.07
Not My Headstone
So since I am never going to die this won't actually become what my headstone looks like in 200 years or so, but when I drew this I was kinda thinking about what my headstone might look like. Anyway I am curious about what actually takes place when our body stops functioning. I know what I was taught growing up and I believe stuff; but honestly none of us, absolutely no one here on earth knows what happens to our mind/spirit/soul/whatever when our bodies die. I choose to believe that we are more than just bodily functions. I don't really have a clear idea what it will be like, but I can say that I am sure it must be beautiful. All one has to do is look around to see beauty and magic. I don't mean outside I mean literally everything in front of your eyes is an example of beauty and magic. Remember folks that it wasn't more then a few generations ago that what we call science was thought of as magic. Everything is beautiful, even death. If it weren't for the coffins which we encase these shells we call our bodies in then they would return to the earth as the elements which they are composed of and provide sustenance to other creatures.Posted by JeredLM @ 23:38
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment