Thank you for visiting, I hope you will let me know what you think. Almost all the images that I created are available for purchase. I would love to have you buy one from me.
Even more I would really like to create something especially for you.
Have a great day and remember to 'Keep a happy thought.'
Please contact me at jeredmould@yahoo.com

Pricing Structure

All pricing can be negotiated.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.

28.9.07

Spire In The Sky

Its late and its Justin's Birthday today. I feel awful because he turned 30 and instead of being able to spend his birthday with him I got to spend the evening home alone. I actually feel awful in another way though, I think that I have an infection in my mouth. I have pretty good hygiene but for the last couple of days my jaw has gotten more and more sore and tight. It actually is even hard to open my mouth wide enough to eat. So I have been using salt water and hydrogen peroxide to rinse my mouth with in hopes that I will be able to kill whatever is bugging my body. I only think it is an infection because my cheek has gotten all puffy to go along with being tight and sore. Anyhow I got a little more graphic then I intended to. I miss my brother and wish him the happiest of birthdays. After all he really sounds happier now then he has in at least 15 years. Why shouldn't he though he has a pretty cool life going right now. A girlfriend he loves who is going to give him his first child, a new motorcycle, a decent car, a job that he doesn't hate which pays him enough money to live on comfortably. I guess I am a little jealous of some of what he has going right now. But I am more happy for him being happy. He deserves it and has earned it. I Love You Justin, Happy Birthday.

No comments: