Thank you for visiting, I hope you will let me know what you think. Almost all the images that I created are available for purchase. I would love to have you buy one from me.
Even more I would really like to create something especially for you.
Have a great day and remember to 'Keep a happy thought.'
Please contact me at jeredmould@yahoo.com

Pricing Structure

All pricing can be negotiated.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.

16.9.07

Take Another Look

This is one of my all-time favorite images. I have been asked several times how it was done and to me it was really quite simple, I used two negatives. What I find remarkable though is that on quite a few occasions the person I was showing it to failed to notice what they were looking at. It really shouldn't surprise me though, because people for the most part are blind to what is in front of their face. Which makes me think of a commercial I have seen that says 'People are smart.' However I beg to differ an individual is smart whereas people act like a herd animal. They just follow the people in front of them without heed to where they are going, just so long as they keep moving.

No comments: