Thank you for visiting, I hope you will let me know what you think. Almost all the images that I created are available for purchase. I would love to have you buy one from me.
Even more I would really like to create something especially for you.
Have a great day and remember to 'Keep a happy thought.'
Please contact me at jeredmould@yahoo.com

Pricing Structure

All pricing can be negotiated.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.

18.9.07

My Thanks To Justin

I took this picture at Joshua Tree National Park. I was really just taking pictures there because some crazy drama went down and I needed to kill some time before a ride showed up to rescue me. Thank You, Justin. He is among the best people to know in the world. He might not like people very much but he sure is loyal to those whom he loves. I must say that Justin has done alot for me over the years, and I truly appreciate him for always being there.

No comments: