So who says that phones take bad pictures? OK usually they do and to be honest this one has plenty of flaws, but hey what picture doesn't have flaws? Anyhow I was walking past this place one night and decided to take this. I like the structural elemtents present in the entry way here. Anyway i hope you enjoyed this little excursion.Pricing Structure
All pricing can be negotiated.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.
20.9.07
Red Square
So who says that phones take bad pictures? OK usually they do and to be honest this one has plenty of flaws, but hey what picture doesn't have flaws? Anyhow I was walking past this place one night and decided to take this. I like the structural elemtents present in the entry way here. Anyway i hope you enjoyed this little excursion.Posted by JeredLM @ 23:17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment