Pricing Structure
All pricing can be negotiated.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.

So you know what I do all day? I try to remember that I work for a piece of paper and not the people I see. I try to remember what it feels like to be able to pay my bills and have more then $5 a day to live on. I try not to hear the commercial, that plays at least 10-15 times during my shift, that talks about how this company encourages family and the ties that bind them. Because that same peppy voice talking about those family values represents to me the piece of paper that I am employed by. And from my perspective all that piece of paper cares about is having black numbers and lots of them, it has no concern for families. For you see that damn piece of paper doesn't pay me anywhere near what I am worth and certainly nothing like what I have made in the past. Not to mention that the money I get paid is in no way shape or form near enough to have a family on. At the same time it wants me to do about nineteen different tasks during my day, when in reality I have time to complete roughly eight or ten. I sometimes try not remember that the money I get for working six days a week is about a third or less than I used to make for working four days a week. Oh well. I hate my job and today I was so annoyed that I felt like quitting. I look forward to next week when I should hear about a job which I applied for and have a good chance at landing.
No comments:
Post a Comment