This is another image I took with my phone. Most of the time they may look good and clear on the tiny screen on my phone but they end up being all blurry. I think that about one third of the images I have taken with my phone have turned out clear. Oh Well. I believe that I took this one day when I was out hiking around in my backyard when I was living at the canyon. I miss the freedom that I had before I got into the trouble that I did. Anyhow today I went and put in an application for a job at a resort here in town and since today was the first day it was posted. I feel pretty good about getting the job. Not to mention the fact that my good friend works there and is going to try to get me hired. See you tomorrow.Pricing Structure
All pricing can be negotiated.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.
3.10.07
A Perfect Spring Day
This is another image I took with my phone. Most of the time they may look good and clear on the tiny screen on my phone but they end up being all blurry. I think that about one third of the images I have taken with my phone have turned out clear. Oh Well. I believe that I took this one day when I was out hiking around in my backyard when I was living at the canyon. I miss the freedom that I had before I got into the trouble that I did. Anyhow today I went and put in an application for a job at a resort here in town and since today was the first day it was posted. I feel pretty good about getting the job. Not to mention the fact that my good friend works there and is going to try to get me hired. See you tomorrow.Posted by JeredLM @ 20:56
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment