One of these days I will be able to really do all that I want to do. Although I might not be as happy as I wish I were, I kinda know where I am going and how I am getting there. I was talking to a good friend of mine the other day and they are considering graduate school in Denver. I could really get behind the idea which I offered to her of being her roommate there. I just need to go day by day and eventually I will look up and realize that I am on top of the mountian I have been wanting to climb my whole life. I might hate my job at the moment but eventually I will either not have to have a job or I will love going to it. I just have to keep on keeping on.Pricing Structure
All pricing can be negotiated.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.
21.10.07
I Really Want To See Some Snow
One of these days I will be able to really do all that I want to do. Although I might not be as happy as I wish I were, I kinda know where I am going and how I am getting there. I was talking to a good friend of mine the other day and they are considering graduate school in Denver. I could really get behind the idea which I offered to her of being her roommate there. I just need to go day by day and eventually I will look up and realize that I am on top of the mountian I have been wanting to climb my whole life. I might hate my job at the moment but eventually I will either not have to have a job or I will love going to it. I just have to keep on keeping on.Posted by JeredLM @ 21:17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment