Thank you for visiting, I hope you will let me know what you think. Almost all the images that I created are available for purchase. I would love to have you buy one from me.
Even more I would really like to create something especially for you.
Have a great day and remember to 'Keep a happy thought.'
Please contact me at jeredmould@yahoo.com

Pricing Structure

All pricing can be negotiated.
Contact me with a project and I will give you a quote.
Hourly Rate 1/2 day (min. 4 hours).........$50/hr or $200
Daily Rate (8 hours)...........................................$300
Print Pricing
5x7 Matted..................$20 Framed.....................$30
8x10 Matted................$35 Framed.....................$50
11x14 Matted..............$50 Framed....................$85
16x20 Framed only.......$150
Contact for prices on larger sized pieces.
All prices are subject to change.
Paintings are also available, prices vary by piece but are roughly comprable to the price of a framed print of similar dimensions.

27.10.07

Almost Missed Another Day

I don't really have much to say again today. I was really annoyed by this stupid man today. I was wearing my USC hat and had to be on the check stand for a minute. Well he and his wife came through my line and he decided that without my asking anything about the game to voluntarily tell me that my team lost. I hate people like that. He could have at least asked me if I wanted to know the outcome. Anyhow I did talk to Reagan for a while this evening which was nice. She is turning into a passionate fan of USC. I have to go now.

No comments: